•  
  • I'm baaaaack!

After 3 years on the lamb i'm back printing t-shirts, getting drunk, eating hot pockets and trying to really hard to sleep with women that find me repulsive. 

• California - Knows how to party

Awesome shit has been going down in California since waaay back. Less douchey than Miami, more real than Vegas, and it STILL knows how to party.

• Like my sketchy humor on Facebook!

It's mildly sexist against fat chicks &  racist against Canadians; but normal people will find it hilarious...

• ASS The Other Vagina

Although it would be 'proper English' I didn't put a semi-colon on the tshirt. Speaking of colon.....

• IM IN A BAND
    Show me your tits

This tshirt will get you boobs. Not great boobs, but boobs none the less. Great for festivals, punk bars, or just the streets of shitty neighborhoods...

• WIN FREE SHIT!

Step 1: Scrawl I heart Timmy Taylor somewhere creative.
    Step 2: Show alot of skin, get a photo.
    Step 3: Email us the pic, and you might win a free tshirt!

•  

Cleveland close out the podium at the world Hide & Seek Championships

Cleveland's own Amanda Berry out of hiding

I want to say a very big well-done to Amanda Berry, Michelle McKnight and Georgina Dejesus on their 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in the World Hide and Seek Championships. They outsmarted Cleveland s finest for over 10 years despite the Cleveland PD claiming to be looking "as hard as we reasonably could".

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

Michelle Knight Hide and Seek TshirtEnter Charles Ramsey, a man that interrupted his probably delicious dinner to go and save a few lives, then go back to the table to finish off the mashed potato.

In celebration, we've designed some tshirts for the girls; and luckily the rest of you can get hold of them HERE.

It feels good to put Cleveland on the map for something other than the Cleveland Steamer.

For those that don't know, it involves a guy sh*tting on a chick's chest while he blows in her mouth. Sounds bad until you get an Akron shoeshine (but thats another blog post all together).

Yes, I think Cleveland would rather be known for it's Hide and Seek champions.